Livestream Tech Support FAQs
Sometimes technology just doesn’t want to cooperate. If you’re having difficulty accessing our service at http://live.calvarychurch.com, please try the following:
- Refresh your browser (press F5) — this should resolve the most common problems or allow you to reconnect if there was a disruption in the stream.
- Check your network connection to be sure you are connected to the internet.
- Close your browser and reopen http://live.calvarychurch.com.
- Make sure only one tab and window are open.
- Close your current window and try another browser. (For instance, try Safari or Firefox if you're using Chrome or Internet Explorer.)
- Make sure you are running the most recent version of your browser software. You can typically find that information under “Preferences."
- Be sure to empty your cache/history/cookies. You can typically find this under “Preferences” as well.
- You may have AdBlock or pop-ups or plug-ins blocked. Give permission for this site to have pop-ups so that you can see all the buttons and menu items. If using AdBlock, use the ‘Don’t run on this page’ option and refresh the page.
- Restart your computer.
- A quick solution is to try another device, such as your mobile phone or tablet if you're using a laptop or desktop computer.
If nothing else works, try to access our livestream simulcast on Calvary Facebook at https://facebook.com/calvarychurch.charlotte.
(NOTE: If you are on a mobile device, you will need to install the Facebook app to be able to view the live event.)
Having sound issues?
- Check your device for microphone volume.
- Check your streaming volume when viewing on screen.