Sundays at 9:45 AM
& selected services
Worship with us on Sunday mornings at 9:45 AM via Livestream:
Our worship services are the highlight of the week! We are committed to God-centered, Spirit-filled worship as we celebrate who God is and what He has done in Christ Jesus.
Worship at Calvary is joyful, dynamic, and inspiring, uniting all generations as we praise God together. Worship is led by our choir, orchestra, band, and vocal teams in the Sanctuary.
Services feature the proclamation of God’s Word by Senior Pastor John Munro. Get details about our current message series HERE.
"For the word of God and for the testimony of Jesus Christ" — Revelation 1:9
Not able to join us for worship on Sunday morning? Worship with us via livestream at 9:45 AM on Sundays and select special services.
View the full service via desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone. Worship alongside the live service, chat with one of our pastors, take notes, and share your prayer requests.
After the service, the live broadcast is available to replay throughout the week.
We post past sermons, worship highlights, and videos online at media.calvarychurch.com for on-demand viewing.
Listen to Service by Phone
Sundays at 9:45 AM
Live & On Demand
Now you can listen to the Calvary worship service by phone!
For those who may not have access to the internet at home, in a nursing home, or in a hospital room, Calvary has a phone number that allows you to call in and listen LIVE to our Sunday worship service at 9:45 AM (and selected special services).
Here’s how it works:
- Call 833.256.4701
- To be notified when our worship services go live, press “1” to receive a phone call before the service begins.
- If you miss the live service, you may call the number at any time to hear the most recent sermon on-demand.
Worship Service Translation
Spanish, Russian & Chinese
Sundays, 9:45 AM
Our Sunday morning worship service is translated live into Spanish, Russian, and Chinese.Live translation is provided via headset (Spanish or Russian) or smartphone app (Spanish, Russian, or Chinese).Live translation is also offered during special holiday services throughout the year. See specific service details for more information.For Spanish/Russian via audio headset:
- Come to the first balcony landing check-in stations for each language.
- Pick up your headset and activate it as directed.
- Return the headset after the service.
- Use the links above to download the free AudioEverywhere app to your smartphone. (If you are using an iPhone you may need your iTunes username and password to download).
- If you do not have internet access on your smartphone, you can use “Calvary Church Guest” Wi-Fi to download the app when you get to Calvary.
- Once the app is installed and you arrive at Calvary, go to Settings on your phone and connect to “Audio Everywhere” Wi-Fi. Close Settings.
- Open the Audio Everywhere app on your phone. You will see the "SCAN" button under "VENUE SCAN." If it is not able to connect, click "SCAN" again. For more help, please see one of the ushers at the translation table.
- Wait until the Audio Everywhere app connects. Once it is connected, you will see the Calvary logo and the languages listed under the logo.
- Choose your language and worship the Lord in your own language.
NOTE: Please bring your own headphones/earbuds.
Watch HereOur Sunday morning worship service is interpreted in American Sign Language for the hearing impaired. The ASL interpretation of the message is now posted here each week until we resume Sunday services in the Sanctuary.Pastor John Munro — Sunday, May 24, "Don't Play the Hypocrite"Previous Messages with ASL Interpretations:
Live ASL interpretation will resume when services return to the Sanctuary. Join us in our reserved section at the front of the Sanctuary on the right-hand side.Live translation is also offered during special holiday services throughout the year.
Contact: Christy Driscoll, 704.887.3687, email@example.com