Capturing Their Hearts —
A Biblical Parenting Conference
Saturday, August 25
9:30 AM – 2:30 PM | Calvary Life Center
Parents have an exciting (and sometimes overwhelming) assignment from God — to pass the Gospel on to the next generation! Calvary Family Ministry is committed to equipping parents for this most important task. We're here to walk with you through all the ages and stages as you shepherd your kids through life's transitions and the special moments as they grow up.
Conference sessions include:
- "The Parent & Church Partnership"
- "No Excuses Parenting" (Your Role)
- "It's Only a Phase" (Your Opportunity)
- "Parents Who Make Disciples" (Your Responsibility)
Within these main sessions, you’ll select breakout options of special interest to husbands, wives, single parents, adoptive parents, step parents, and more! Even parents of single adults, married adults, and grandparents will benefit from guidance and encouragement tailored just for you. You’ll get practical, biblical insights and helpful resources! Lunch and childcare are provided!
Cost is $15/person or $25/couple
WELCOME & SCHEDULE DETAILS
8/22 Update: We're looking forward to welcoming everyone this Saturday! Check out further details below. Interested but not registered yet? It's not too late to register now!
- Check-in at the registration table in the Calvary Life Center begins at 9:00 AM.
- The Opening Session will begin at 9:30 AM in CLC 1400.
- Breakout Sessions during the conference will be held in CLC classrooms.
- Lunch for adult participants is provided during the conference. (See below for Children's lunch information)
- The conference will conclude no later than 2:30 PM.
Locations for Childcare
Please sign in your children directly at their classrooms (no kiosk check-in for the conference):
- Babies (non-walkers): Room 132
- Ages 18–23 months: Room 127
- 2 & 3 year-olds: Room 130
- 4 & 5 year-olds: Room 131
- Children 6 and over: CLC Gym
Children's Lunch Information
To make sure all allergies and preferences are covered, please provide a packed lunch (including a drink) for your child. Label each with your child's name. Thank you!
As we look forward to Saturday, please join us in praying that God will equip and strengthen every parent to "capture their child's heart" through His love and grace!