Welcome to The Zone!
The Zone is a fun new Children's Ministry program where kids in 1st–5th grades will be:
- Engaged in God's Word
- Equipped to understand and apply God's truth, and
- Encouraged to stand firm in their faith.
The Zone meets on selected Tuesdays from 6:30–8:00 PM in the Calvary Life Center:
- September 29
- October 13
- October 27
- November 10
- December 8
KidZone (grades 1–2) will meet in CLC 1300 and Zone 345 (grades 3–5) will meet in CLC 1400.
Masks: Children 10 and under are not required to wear masks; ages 5+ are strongly encouraged to wear masks.
We'll begin the evening in small groups (limited to eight kids per group) for connection time with safe, socially distanced fellowship, along with a fun activity. Then we enjoy Worship and present the Bible lesson with engaging activities as we dig deeper into God's Word.
REGISTER TO ATTEND THE ZONE
Parents MUST preregister their child for each meeting. Space is limited. No walk-ins, please.
Register for The Zone on Tuesday, September 29 —
We will confirm registrations by 5:00 PM on Monday, September 28 by email. We appreciate your patience; we have very limited capacity at this time.
How do I drop off my child for The Zone?
- Parents should check-in their child at the Welcome Table outside the CLC main entrance.
- Child will be temperature checked (must be under 100.3) before entering the building.
- Child will receive preprinted name tag and security bracelet and be escorted to their classroom.
What safety protocols should I expect?
- Children are strongly encouraged to wear a mask the entire evening.
- Volunteers will be required to wear masks.
- There will be frequent sanitization of hands and high touch surfaces during the evening.
- Children will be encouraged to socially distance.
How do I pick up my child after The Zone?
- Parents will pick-up at the same location outside the CLC main entrance.
- Parents will present the security tag from their child's security bracelet.
- Staff will use microphones to call for each child as parents arrive.
- Please pick-up promptly at 8:00 PM.