Checklist for Regathering
What to expect Sundays on campus
Everything you need to know!
This Sunday at Calvary
You're invited to worship with us this Sunday at Calvary!
Our services begin at 8:30 and 11:00 AM in our Sanctuary (with masks & social distancing) and via Livestream.
If you plan to attend in person, please review our Regathering Checklist HERE.
If you wish to join us via Livestream, use the button below or watch on Calvary Facebook Live.
- Tune-in/arrive for Calvary Connect at 8:25 or 10:55 AM for news and announcements.
- The worship services begin at 8:30 and 11:00 AM.
Using the Calvary Kids Worship Folder, children can answer sermon questions and draw pictures. Just download the printable file.
Read this week's issue of Looking Up for updates and information about our ministries, ways to connect, and more.
Your generous gifts make the ministry of Calvary possible — thank you for your continued support as we seek to be and make authentic followers of Jesus Christ here and around the world. Feel free to give online, by mail, or at services.
New to Calvary? Welcome! We'd love to get to know you. Text NEW to 704 543 1200 to connect.
Thank you for worshiping with us!
"For the word of God and for the testimony of Jesus Christ" — Revelation 1:9
Checklist for Regathering
We're so excited to worship together in our Sanctuary this Sunday at 8:30 and 11:00 AM.
While the truly important aspects of worshiping our great God remain as before at Calvary, some parts of our fellowship experience need to adjust at this time — for the health and safety of us all. Thank you for reviewing the checklist below so that you're prepared to regather for worship at Calvary!
PREPARE before you leave home
- Be certain you are feeling well. Stay home if you have a fever or any symptoms of illness of any kind.
- WEAR A FACE MASK in the parking lot, on the sidewalks and patio, as you enter the building, during the service, and as you exit the building until you reenter your vehicle. Children 10 and under are not required to wear masks; ages 5+ are strongly encouraged to wear masks.
- Bring the items you'll need for the service, including your Bible, notepaper, pen/pencil, and offering envelope. For the kids, be sure to print and bring your own Calvary Kids Worship Folder.
SOCIAL DISTANCE when you arrive
- Please social distance (remain 6 feet apart) in the parking lot and Galleria.
- Please do not shake hands or hug one another. We know that's tough! Greet each other with a wave instead!
- There are hand sanitizer stations throughout the building for your use.
- All entrances will be open except for the CLC and the gym.
- Be sure to wear your mask!
HOST TEAMS will greet and seat you
- We'll hold the door for you, so you need not touch the door handles.
- Ushers will guide you toward the main floor of the Sanctuary; please be aware of social distancing and avoid stopping in groups.
- There is a Family Section in the 1st balcony at 11:00 AM available for families with young children.
- As you enter the Sanctuary, ushers will guide you to a pew.
- We'll keep an empty pew in front and behind each row used for seating.
- Please maintain 6 feet of space between families in each row.
- The pew racks will NOT have Bibles, hymnals, pencils, or welcome cards.
- The Looking Up newsletter will continue via email at this time.
- The Calvary Café will NOT be open.
- The Word Room bookstore is now open on Sundays, 8:00 AM–1:00 PM.
- Thank you to our Building Services staff for thoroughly cleaning and preparing the facility!
DURING the worship service
- Please keep your masks on! Pastor Munro will let you know if you are able to take them off at any time.
- There will be no offering baskets passed during the service. The offering baskets will be available as you enter and exit the service. Or feel free to give online.
AFTER the service
- When Pastor Munro ends the service, please remain seated.
- Ushers will direct each row when to stand and leave, starting at the back of the Sanctuary and moving toward the front.
- Ushers will direct you to the exits; please be aware of social distancing in the Galleria and concourses, and avoid stopping in groups.
- WEAR YOUR FACE MASK and social distance (6' apart) as you exit the building, on the sidewalks and patio, and in the parking lot until you reenter your vehicle.
Thank you for doing your part to keep our Calvary family and community safe before, during, and after our worship services. We look forward to seeing you soon!
“My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.” — John 14:27
The Gospel of Matthew
Sundays at 8:30 & 11:00 AM
11/1: "Restless Hearts"
Our current Sunday message series with Pastor Munro
Who is Jesus?
This is the most important question that anyone can ever ask. Jesus is the central figure of all human history and of eternity. He is the King and the only One who can forgive our sins.
The Gospel of Matthew helps us understand who Jesus is. He is the long-promised Messiah of the Old Testament and our unique sinless Savior, who conquers sin, Satan, and death and reigns eternally as King of kings.
Do you know this Jesus?
Join us on Sunday mornings for this powerful series from Pastor John Munro.
Miss a message in the series? Want to replay or share? Visit our message library —