Calvary Night at OCC
Registration coming soon!
OCC Distribution Center is located at:
7100 Forest Pointe Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28217
What to Expect at the Processing Center
This year, Samaritan’s Purse is making modifications at their centers to prepare for your visit. Current plans include:
- Volunteers will be asked to wear masks and use hand sanitizer.
- Samaritan’s Purse will provide masks and optional gloves for all staff and volunteers who serve in a processing center.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the facilities.
- The temperature of all volunteers will be checked upon arrival, and staff temperatures will be monitored daily as well.
- Designated staff will clean and sanitize the processing center frequently.
- Our newly-developed processing procedures will allow volunteers and staff to social distance while serving with those from other groups.
- Volunteer group leaders will receive additional information regarding how to prepare for COVID-19 modifications prior to arrival.
- Procedures may be customized per processing center based on local guidelines and restrictions.
If changes are required due to local COVID-19 conditions, we will communicate as quickly as possible through volunteer group leaders and updates to this webpage.
Calvary OCC Project Coordinator: Sharyn Thackston, 704.577.6487, email@example.com