Luke 14 Banquets
- A festive meal
- An interactive Christmas program with singing and special presentations
- A gift for each guest, including family members & caregivers
Luke 14 Dinner
- Saturday, December 10, 2022 | 5:30–7:30 PM, Crown Room
This dinner is for families with Special Needs members.
Luke 14 Luncheon
- Tuesday, December 13, 2022 | 11:30 AM–1:30 PM, Crown Room
This luncheon is for Special Needs friends in group homes in our community.
- To be added to the Luke 14 guest list, please contact Cheryl Bailey at email@example.com by November 13.
GIFTS for LUKE 14
We'll need 700+ gifts to ensure every guest, family member, and caregiver receives one. Please bring gifts in decorative gift bags to the Galleria by December 4. Attach a gift tag identifying the appropriate gender and age group. Gift cards ($20) to restaurants, Target, or Walmart are always appreciated. Gifts should be placed on the racks near the Security Desk in the Galleria. MORE GIFT SUGGESTIONS
SERVE at LUKE 14 EVENTS
We need Greeters and Table Hosts to welcome and assist our Luke 14 guests. Greeters (middle school age and up) and Table Hosts (age 18+) must be Calvary members. In addition, we need food service volunteers to plate and serve the meal and beverages.
Luke 14 Contact: Vince Eaton, 704.341.5322, firstname.lastname@example.org
SPECIAL NEEDS MINISTRY
Did you know that Calvary has an active Special Needs ministry? We'd love for your child or student to join us! Learn more at calvarychurch.com/specialneeds or contact Dawn Clark at 704.341.5413, email@example.com.
"And the master said to the servant, 'Go out to the highways and hedges and compel people to come in, that my house may be filled.'" — Luke 14:23