Worship Service Translation
Our Sunday morning worship service is translated live into Spanish, Russian, and Chinese.
Live translation is provided via headset (Spanish or Russian) or smartphone app (Spanish, Russian, or Chinese).
Live translation is also offered during special holiday services throughout the year. See specific service details for more information.
For Spanish/Russian via audio headset:
- Come to the first balcony landing check-in stations for each language.
- Pick up your headset and activate it as directed.
- Return the headset after the service.
- Use the links above to download the free AudioEverywhere app to your smartphone. (If you are using an iPhone you may need your iTunes username and password to download).
- If you do not have internet access on your smartphone, you can use “Calvary Church Guest” Wi-Fi to download the app when you get to Calvary.
- Once the app is installed and you arrive at Calvary, go to Settings on your phone and connect to “Audio Everywhere” Wi-Fi. Close Settings.
- Open the Audio Everywhere app on your phone. You will see the "SCAN" button under "VENUE SCAN." If it is not able to connect, click "SCAN" again. For more help, please see one of the ushers at the translation table.
- Wait until the Audio Everywhere app connects. Once it is connected, you will see the Calvary logo and the languages listed under the logo.
- Choose your language and worship the Lord in your own language.
NOTE: Please bring your own headphones/earbuds.